At Sherbrooke we respect and protect the privacy of our clients, prospective clients and other visitors to our website. Sherbrooke is committed to ensuring that all directors and staff involved in the management of the company comply at all times with their obligations under the Privacy Act 1998 and Privacy Amendment Act 2000.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all details within this web site; however, no warranty can be given by the company or its agents regarding the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information presented in the website. Sherbrooke Constructions Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred by you as a result of or in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site or your reliance on any information contained or accessed through this website. This disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute or law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded. All information on the site is subject to change without notice.
Existing Client Database
The contact details of clients who have built/purchased Sherbrooke Design and Construction will be included on the Sherbrooke Constructions Pty Ltd database. Some other ways we collect your personal information to enable us to best answer your enquiries, provide you with services or improve the services we offer you are;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of our correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes and to improve our business.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data.
Sherbrooke Construction Pty Ltd is the sole owner of this database. Sherbrooke will not sell, share or rent the information on this database in any manner to any unaffiliated third parties unless required by law. Sherbrooke will utilise the information our database to send promotional information about our products and services. Other ways we may use your personal information are:
- To provide you with information on products or services that you request from us.
- To provide a better service to you.
- To ensure that content from the website is presented effectively for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information about products and services, updates on our business, promotions and offers, which we believe may be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the website at your discretion.
- To notify you about changes to our business and website.
Those who wish to withdraw their details from the database may opt out of receiving future direct marketing communications at any time (see the opt-out section below). Sherbrooke will not make existing client information accessible by any person other than the client providing the information or as required by law.
Employees, Contractors and Sub-contractors
Sherbrooke also collects and retains information about its employees, contractors and sub-contractors for the purpose of conducting its business and providing ongoing business services. Sherbrooke Constructions Pty Ltd may also hold information, from time to time, provided by persons and companies who seek employment, or a contractor relationship, with Sherbrooke Constructions Pty Ltd.
Security and Privacy
Sherbrooke takes every precaution to protect the confidentiality and security of the personal information of Website visitors, prospective clients and clients by using industry-standard security safeguards, such as firewalls, coupled with carefully developed security procedures. These measures are designed to protect visitor and client information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. However no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure so whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Disclosures and Transfers
Sherbrooke does not disclose personal information to third parties except if;
- We have the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is permitted by law or mandatory professional standards;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
- The personal information to be disclosed is publicly available;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
- The disclosure is on a confidential basis to agents that we use in the ordinary course of operating our business such as for data processing, printing or mailing; or
- The disclosure is to persons or entities for which we are providing services, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained.
Opt out and Update of Information
If a person no longer wishes to receive Sherbrooke newsletters and promotional communications, he or she can opt out of receiving them by contacting email@example.com.
Sherbrooke Design And Construction
1/163-179 Forster Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149