New Home Design
Now that you’ve decided to build your new home in Melbourne, there are many decisions to make:
- Do I choose a project home, or a custom designed home?
- Should my home be single storey or double storey?
- How many bathrooms and bedrooms?
- How much outdoor area, and what style of garden do I want?
- Do I want a butlers pantry or an outdoor kitchen?
- What if I have an extra-wide or narrow block?
As one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make, we think a new home is too important to be chosen from a catalogue, it should be custom designed to suit your family lifestyle. However, with a colossal range of building materials and designs to choose from, and new innovations frequently entering the market, designing a custom home is an overwhelming task without an experienced guide.
Sherbrooke Design and Construction have almost 30 years of experience designing custom homes in Melbourne. We start with your needs and desires, and use our knowledge to design a home that meets these as closely as possible. We provide expert advice on the latest products, materials and designs to hit the market, which will make your decisions far easier and potentially save substantial amount of money, or headaches during the construction stage.
Our expertise also gives us the confidence to provide you with one of Melbourne’s strongest list of home builder guarantees.
To see custom home designs we’ve built for Melbourne families, view our gallery.